Sunday, September 17, 2006

Long Hiatus


The Cat Is Back

Well folks, I have been away long, as long as a month now from last count.

Finally the plant is up and running, though to be honest it is limping a little. So there is still some work to be done.

During my long working hours I have had the chance to contemplate many things, some of them life changing, others not so dramatic. One of the realisations I had was how much I miss my free time, not just my weekends but also my time outside work. There are days that I hardly see a landscape outside the four walls of the plant and by the time I get home it is too dark to enjoy.

So I have decided to dedicate more time to myself, especially since I believe it is a better stress reliever as well as much better for me in the long run. I need to get back to a time where I can enjoy my reading as well as playing around with my latest toys.


The House

Regards

OK

6 comments:

Mama Pongkey said...

Love both pics... the cat looks like the Baron from Studio Ghibli's Whisper of the Heart.

Is that the latest pic of the house? I am so very very excited... what a wonderful birthday gift! *wink*

Now for the kick-a** fridge...

The Soundaholic said...

wheee..bilakah anda akan ke KL untuk bercuti summore?

printer mau carik.

lens jua?

oleh datang KL itu mesti.

hehe.

Orangkilang said...

Coming end of the month.. The picture was the latest of the house.. Maybe if I go down to Kuantan next week will take another phote.. but then, you are almost home so boleh tgk sendiri nanti hehehe..

Ikelah said...

besar rumah... cantik bentuk... double storeykan? bila jangka siap?

Anonymous said...

Cute cat, nice house..

Bila house warming?

Wonder what was the life changing experience eh?

Anonymous said...

InsyaAllah end of the year siap... katanya dulu araound October-Novemeber so just nice for Hanis... hehehe

house warming maybe December kot when things are in place...