Wednesday, April 19, 2006

15 minutes

A lot can happen in 15 minutes. We can cook maggi 5 times, we can take a shower three times, we can eat lunch.

On the way home I got a call from Honda saying they wanted to do a customer survey. I agreed. The lady on the phone then launch into rapid fire mode.... questions were flying left and right like missiles. I tried to slow her down as outside it was pouring... so the line was not too clear. But she continued any way.... must be trying to get the world record for number of questions in 15 minutes! Very efficient.

The whole thing reminded me of a scene I saw in a movie where two guys were interrogating a prisoner. no chance one..

So back to the meat of the OK work story (hmm kinda like Dilbert)..

Today was a bit better than yesterday. Not too stressful. But I had a headache the whole day. My SM called me and said "I'm sorry but what I am asking you to do will most likely take up so much of your time until tomorrow morning. But we need to get this in by tomorrow morning!" Then he proceeded to outline to me about this gentlemen who would be getting a 1 rating (best rating there is) and his justification needs to be great, greater than anyone can imagine. Of course world's cheapest spin doctor is available...

So I answered no problem. I said I could turn crap into gold and fart into perfume!

To work then...I was scratching my head... looking all busy and stuff... by 2.30 pm I was done.. hehehe... What a masterpiece it was (I can't show it here as it is private and confidential) but I tell you I am esp proud of all the padding I put in. From one page the entire thing became 3 pages! From 7 points it became 20.

KKL is right, I should be concentrating on my fantasy writing career as all I seem to do is writing fiction day in and day out.. hehehe.

Regards

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

kelakar lah

mynn said...

consider a job in advertising O-K

Anonymous said...

dude you have comment moderation on, so tak boleh nak display our comments. switch it off under settings (unless sengaja lah)

dith said...

If you can spin your fart into perfume, we'll name it OK One (as in CK one) :P

Anonymous said...

Hmmm so the BSc MEng degree was in the art of B-S-ing? hehehe.

Dear I hope you don;t mind me turnig off comment moderation and publishing all the comments.

Muahahahahahahahahaha
*power trip kejap*

Orangkilang said...

Dear guys,

As most of you have the pword for this blog please make yourself at home.. truth is other than post entry I am pretty much useless in all other departments.

I did not even know i had the comment thingy on (pointing to the big red knob).. can we get rid of that word verication... kalau ada spam sama2 kita deletelah... hehehe

Okay then gota go to work.

Regards

Anonymous said...

"turn crap into gold and fart into perfume!"

Wah kalah Rumpelstiltkin.

Orangkilang said...

Hmmm.. my PDA suddenly came to life.. but it is still not turning on properly. i uspect it has something to do with the power..

any way, if it is way too expensive to fix I may decide to go fix my laptop...

regards

Mama Sarah said...

how old is your PDA?

with mynn, everytime our electrical stuff go kaput I will hear him say "beli baru, nak buat camane?"

masa baru2 kahwin (read: saya isteri yang jealous, beware you guys) dulu, selalu pening kepala. takkan tak boleh baiki kot? tapi lama2, baru faham, yang that is his favourite phrase.

Orangkilang said...

PDA very2 new.. tak sempat nak guna lama...

Trying to fix, but if the price of fixing is too high.. I will most likely go with fixing my laptop.. that would cost me around 2K. But at least a laptop will have more uses.

Regards

mynn said...

DITH
hahaha, OK One ..... kelakarnya ...
i'm sorry, i'm not a fan of fartume

mynn said...

KKL
well done turning off comment moderation.

i didnt want to mess up with O-K's template and settings although we have the password.

Mama Pongkey said...

I can see the ads already:

Fartume... the world's first (and only!) organic perfume...

Get in touch with your natural side...

mynn said...

imagine a black and white advert with O-K running by the seaside.

fades out with

... be organic
... be OK

OK One

Orangkilang said...

Heheh.. toilet humour at it's best..

Yeah... classical music.. waves... O-K coming out of the waves...

Hmmm you guys all should be in advertisement...

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Overmyer ski sweaters Bookmakers odds catalog best car gps cisco vpn client through isa server Verdeflor coat of arms My own business at home Guide 80s hydrocodon oxycontin b Business cards formats free Bontril stores Indiana elkhart laser tattoo removal

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Rank digital cameras Nba or nfl jackets Side kick gmc engine looksmart marketing search Install business dsl hiking http://www.divorce-advice-9.info farmers 26 mechanics mutual insurance co Male strippers ring Gals tranny Payday advance loan ohio Small cutting plotters for scrapbooking Sonicblue mp3 player sport Dallas moving company dallas mover dluxmovers com