Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Bad Day

Hello,

Hmm it seems you had a good result at the end. May the experience make you stronger.

Me well i have two hd... one is 80 GB the other is 200 GB.

The 80 GB is partitioned to three, 20:30:30. 20 is for Windows.

The 200GB hdisk is totally data ie anime and series + movies

I am still thinking of going to the projector route. DLP not LCD.

http://www.projectorcentral.com/


My april fools was not as eventful. Further, this week has been terribly slow for some reason. I feel really2 bored aqt work... no one is giving me any real work so I am starting to do things on my own... sigh..

I have arranged to have classes next week everyday to learn about the plant.

other than that drinking lavazza hehehe...

Regards

6:50 AM


www.projectorreviews.com

12:09 PM


Not feeling really happy at the moment

Had a terrible dinner. The mee was too salty could not eat. The soup was the same. Felt like I was drinking the ocean. Yukss...

Paid the bill, complained to the owner and left.

Now my mouth feels dry, my head feels heavy.

The worse part I am still hungry as i could not eat the food, but too tired to go someplace else. Before dinner I had to make a choice, to go for the western (KFC) or go for a proper meal. Decided to go healthy, mee and soup..what a bad #$%#%#%# idea that turned out to be. Wallet lighter, head heavy, stomach growling. Man.... It really does suck here... suckier than an industrial vacuum cleaner going at full blast.

So going to make myself a drink and go to sleep...

Regards

No comments: