Thursday, April 20, 2006

I have a dream . . . . . .

Ello all!

Thanks for all the comments for my earlier posts! I have been very busy yesterday and today that I was not able to reply to most of them.

Last night I slept at three and awoke at six. After a quick shower went off to work... Things were going okay until I was called to a meeting to prepare for a meeting.. Wasted two hours of my life. As you guys can imagine by now my head's spinning from lack of sleep. So drank coffee....and went back to work.

Today is a Thursday so at around 4 I got in my car and drove to Kuantan. I arrived at five thirty, as the traffic was okay. My wife greeted me at the door warmly.. Hmm it's great to be married! Any way, as she just got back home from work we decided to go out for dinner. The MIL and FIL are still in KL with the small babies. We plan to go to KL tomorrow once KKL finishes work.. Any way went to this wonderful cafe that iKelah brought us to once. Yummy.. KKL drove as I was too sleepy.

After dinner we drove around town for a bit then drove home. Got back home at 8.30 pm. So at the moment I am just getting ready to sleep... ahhh.. It's great to be home!

Regards


6 comments:

dith said...

Dream on man! hehe....

Or you could have added:

Got back home at 8.30pm. KKL opened the door for me and got me ready for a warm nice shower. Later she gave me a nice foot massage....

Anonymous said...

hey
please dont get graphic okay, some of us are getting nauseous!

Mama Pongkey said...

Hey it's the other way around, I want the food massage! I mean foot, heheh. But freshly cooked food would be great too. :D

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. blondes bigest cock ever tight Discount international calling plans Celexa liver and Zyban result refinance refinancing refinance mortgagemavericksonline.com in internet order over tenuate uk seroquel and celexa experience celexa tinnitus recovery Tell me about celexa Cost ance vulgaris rosacea lexus gs 300 review