Monday, April 17, 2006

The first two comments I made

On 22 March 2006;

I remembered when Karak jam time cuti dulu. Me and Makdah was watching Big Fish on my laptop... she vomitted on the keyboard... man! A few weeks after that the laptop started to go hay wire.. Tried to do CPR and mouth to mouth to toucpad... nothing worked! Had to call it at 5.32 pm..sob sob.. Waiting for cheaper tech to come out before replacing.. BTW... I get my car tomorrow! Alhamdulillah.

1:15 PM


On 23 March 2006

The new NAP came out yesterday.... however I dont think it will effect the price of my car that much as it says drop in 10% only for cars from other ASEAN countries as stated in the article below:

"The 5 percent tariff is for completely built-up vehicles brought in from any of the nine other ASEAN countries. For completely knocked-down vehicles, there is already zero import duty."

My car is made in the Malacca plant at Batu Gajah (what a name - Elephant's balls). So no such luck. However, will try to wrestle some discounts from the SA.

9:44 PM

No comments: