Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The reason people dont tease me at work is

a) I am bloody serious
b) I am the bloody boss - hehehe

The point is not really that we need to keep quite.. the trick is not to have a reaction (like Kuroyonagi).

Most of the time if people make a teasing remark me I pretend not to hear.. when there is no reaction, well... newton's law man...

10:42 AM


Hmmm Maybe for Itchy that look doesnt really go..

sometimes the best bet is to throw more fuel into the fire like say..

"Yeaps you guys are right.. I am looking for another wife.. i still have three more to go so are you guys interested (looking directly at the female friend who asked the question)"

That will definitely throw some people off kilter.

Another rebuttle would be "How can you say that when all I can think about is you."

Of course the all time killer would be.

"I am sorry she's not my type. I am really into guys nowadays"

Talk about an A-Bomb dropping....

If you had a D50... well the expression would be... priceless.. for all others there's mastercard

Regards

12:39 PM

Uncle De said...

OK, I agree, attack is the best defence...tapi kalau backfire mati la. imagine Muh face if suddenly the female friend pun balas balik "I've been feeling the same way about you too". haha, another priceless D50 moment there.

1:03 PM

No comments: