Tuesday, April 18, 2006

On Food

Haa saw one ramen shop at the mines.. maybe next time i am in KL can visit that shop.. Remember dear... the one where we decided in the end just o go for the nasi ayam hehehe..

of course i was short on cash that day so me luvly wife belanja... hehehe..

next time round no worries..

Regards

11:44 AM


Ohio!!!

last time I was saying how much i missed things like

a) lontong
b) nasi ayam
c) ABC
d) ikan goreng bersalut tepung

any way, I had my chance so I had eaten all of them over the last one month. i also had that nice lamb thing at secret recipe. i think it is irish broth or something

my next target will be more different

a) sushi (at saisaki sushi)
b) len chee kang sejuk
c) some nice ice lemon tea
d) iced blended coffee
e) pizza
f) a steak or two

Hmm as for co-authoring blogs hehehe.. I am not that consistent when it comes to these things...

maybe when me wife is back i will.. looking forward to staying in the new house once it is complete.

Regards

1:29 PM

No comments: