Saturday, April 22, 2006

4 Weeks old!

I remembered an old song from my younger and slimmer days:

I'm on the top of the world
Looking down on creation
And the only explaination I can find
Is the love that I found
Ever since you've been around
Oh you've put me at the top of the world

So why all of the sudden this song? Well April seems to be a month where most of my family and friends are having their birthdays. Everyone seems to be excited about the birth of the twins, the birthday of our doctor/photographer, and all.

In a way, everyone's life has been enriched in some way or another by having those that we love around us. (Yeah sounds cheesy doesn't it, especially coming from a hardcore blue collar guy!).

So let me tell you guys about a special something that has lifted my spirits somewhat over that last four weeks.

As you guys who have been following my posts knows, The last few weeks have been very hard for me because

a) KKL is not with me
b) I have to do the difficult task of giving my guys a rating

During these trying times God has helped me see things through by

a) KKL calling me almost daily for support
b) Blogs! - Reading KKL, Ichi, MS and Gang has kept me laughing and smiling
c) CeeVee!

For the first two, thank you all..

The third, CeeVee is now 4 weeks old! And what a good friend it has been. Nowadays I can't wait to finish work so I could just sit in it. I remembered how driving was such a chore. I used to be able to drive everywhere, but I had lost the passion. The roads made me sick. I would dread the white lines... made me nauseous.

With CeeVee I have rediscovered my passion for driving. I would even go back to Dungun from work, take a shower and drive back to Kerteh to see my friends just because the drive is so good. CeeVee has become such a big part of my daily life that I find it hard to remember how life was before.

I remembered feeling especially down last weekend, KKL suggested I drive around. At the time the idea was not too appealing but KKL can be very insistent at times. So I drove around. Within minutes my head was clear, just enjoying the feeling of the car under me.

So this entry is about CeeVee... May you drive safely into the sun....

Rediscover the passion

Saladin TV Series

13 comments:

Mama Pongkey said...

I am glad that you are enjoying the CeeVee. Does this mean that I get to relax in the car and let you do all the chaffeuring er, I mean, driving? :D

mynn said...

oh i have been wondering what CeeVee stands for. so it's the name of your new car. man, im so jealous of your new car (but not the bad kind of jealous)

hey nice entry. i'm glad our blogs keep you smiling, seriously, at least someone is entertained.

dude, next is to get a GPS system for the car, and ipod dock, handsfree phone system ...

while you're at it, add blue or red neon lights underneath the car, and a subwoofer in the boot ...

Only joking! i'm not a fan of modding cars... not in the least.

Orangkilang said...

Hehehe

GPS for malaysia is a bit overkill. Imagine this "Please drive forward..please drive forward.please drive forward.." Because there is only one road!

iPod dock.. check.. already ada.
handsfree phone check.. ada.. but not linked to car stereo

blue lights.. check.. panel is blue.. red lights check.. brake lights ada..

subwoofer check.. ada 6 speakers.. hehehe

Hmmm... Though that LCD screen looks mighty fine right about now!

Regards

mynn said...

install mac mini is the next thing!

or a viiv computer

Orangkilang said...

Right on.. also ... if i get one of the PDAs that already has GPS.. oh joy.. but.. alas.. mana mau tanam duit???

hmmmm

dith said...

Mynn and O-K- the best phrase for the 2 of you "ikat telinga berdua baru tahu!"

O-K- Didnt know you were in the dumps last weekend; you could have come over to our place and berborak kosong!

Mama Pongkey said...

DITH: See how scared I get when these guys get together? :)

Am having a splitting headache right now. Had some chocolate hoping it would help. Maybe its time for paracetomol.

Mama Pongkey said...

DITH
Thank you, it's very kind of you, we did think of it last week but thought of giving you guys some quality time togethah :D

mynn said...

hehehe

i cant think of what to say! memang us guys getting together is dangerous. we copy each other's habit.

pretty pictures o-k! nice.

Mama Sarah said...

you gadget people...

please Allah, please give me strength untuk berkawan dengan orang-orang yang kaya.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP tiny back tits neo car juke box mp3 player Bet on solder cheats Ppc 6700 headset http://www.gay-shirts.info/Iron-maiden-t-shirts.html Awnings norway

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! nikki benz Actors representation agency models government online payment allergies Keyword online roulette shop baikalguide Super sports locker bag Print shirt http://www.gay-9.info