Tuesday, April 18, 2006

On Essentials and Bad Influence

Berjimat cermat tu bagus.

Kena build up buffer.

However, ada a few essential items kena jaga

Food, shelter and clothing

Food - kat Msia insyaAllah terjaga
Shelter - I am working on it
Clothing - My wife helps me in this dept.

Other essential items are like

Transportation - That's why I bought the car. In the future I will be driving Kuantan-Kerteh - and where possible this may be daily

Other nice to haves - entertainment - nowadays i don't buy dvd, or go to wayang. Heck i don't even watch tv. So all of this comes from the PC. THat is why I buang astro. Jimat duit sikit. I don't buy DVDs either nowadays so mmg byk jimat. Used to spend RM 200 per month on them.

Another nice to have - camera - but it has kept my imagination alive when I use it. It somehow makes me see the nice things in life. However, my pics are not that good (shaky arms) so I dont post them much. My fav subject matter. Kids

hehehe

So apart from all this I dont really spend at all. I hardly travel, preferring to travel only when paid (ie meeting). This also saves on fuel.

10:29 PM


Hmmm if i post ni will this be considered as a bad influence?


Me and KKL have discussed this before.

Since I have very little requirement for TV, I am not interested much in buying HDTV or stuff like that. what I am interested in are projectors, in particular the Darckchip 3, DLP projectors.

I figure, the house in Kuantan can use one of these as well as a surround sound system. So I am saving up for this maybe by 2007 or 2008 (most likely 08). I will keep my astro unit just in case the MILFIL comes over and want to watch AFUNDI. hehehe. So all they need to do is bring over their astro card.

For sound system me and Ustaz have gone to look at the Jamo system. It is really really good for movies, but for music may not be too good.

I still have a few years so not too concerned.

Of course all this can change kalau ada anak. Then definitely without a doubt the funds will go to them. Hehehehe. Like I said, all other stuff are nice to haves, our chuldren, well no contest when it comes to resources. ;)

10:55 PM

No comments: