Tuesday, April 18, 2006

PDA in Memory

Feel a bit upset as my PDA has died on me.. damn.. Dear, macam mana nak buat ni.. any way, rasa kena gi KL to get it fixed..

Really love that PDA as it has got all my appointments and stuff.. Now need to go back to old school style... paper..

Been trying to get some good shots but failed.. i had one good sunset scenery butI was rushing to get home so could not stop (needed to answer the call of nature) ah well.. maybe next time..

Had a conversation with a friend yesterday, asked me what I wanted to do.. I said out of the blue.. maybe jaga lorry.. The friend was appalled.. he said "with your skills why go and do something obscure like that?!"

I smiled and answered "Number one.. I would be going home to my wife (jaga lorry di Kuantan). Secondly, bukan jaga lorry bodoh2. I want to create a network/consortium of lorries, using Kuantan as a commercial hub... bla bla bla.."

So i outlined a plan where lorries would be based in Kuantan and used to send products to the west coast, but instead of coming back empty (as thy usually do), it comes back with goods for other companies, I would charge cheaper than what they had previously as I would be backhauling. I would have a workshop for all the lorries as it would be expensive to fix outside.

There is money to be gained from that... now all i need is a financial backer.

Hmm one can always dream....

Regards

11:06 PM



Ahh Ichi... still the bad rest hygiene I see.. much like my KKL nowadays.. all alone surrounded by pristine clean lab equipment.

Hehe..

I had to come in early today.. had to "berleter" to a supervisor who let his subordinate write a malicious email.

Not the best thing to do in the morning and not something I enjoy.

However, when we are working as a team malicious email of that nature is detrimental to the cohesiveness of the family.

Thus I had to take drastic action so that no drastic action was taken on the guy.

Let me explain. My Sr Mgr wanted to get rid of the guy (yeaps he sent it to the SM). I intervene as I knew the guy had some redeeming qualities. So as I compromise I had to move him to a different shift. (Bila tak tahu lagi)

hehe..

To MS.. thank you for the nice comments.. will take everthing into advisement.

Yeaps.. my laptop gone (muntah nyer pasal)... tapi tak nak beli as KKL dah ada laptop (one is enough - for now). Then my desktop rosak.. fixed it (RM 250 - new mboard - I was quite good not getting a new AMD 64 FX60 hehehehe), now the XDA IIi dah rosak... it was serving me very well, keeping me up to date on all my meetings.. and tasks..

Then it went kaput.. kept on crashing -damn you Bill Gates! - and now mati langsung..

Kalau zaman student dulu dah menangis gila2... i still need a PDA... and i loved my XDA...

ah well..

hehe another looooonnngg comment..

gotta go back to work now..

Regards

12:50 AM


Dearest OK,

What happened to your old Palm? Is that not still useable?
Anyway this lorry business is something new yea? I thought the plan was for me to become a career woman (sarari-wooman) while you become a stay at home hubby-cum-long-haired author of blockbuster fantasy novels. Once you hit the New York Times Bestseller list, I move into part-time hours so that we can homeschool our kids. I can teach them self-defence while you can teach them the rest, heheh. I'll do all the cooking by then.

I think I am learning a lot about management just listening to what you have to go through each day.

BTW what is bad rest hygiene?

Mynn and Mama Sarah
The phone and the PDA were one. I guess that's the caveat with having combined gadgets.

BTW when I dloaded the new iTunes, it couldn't find my playlist. Noooo. Does this mean I have to construct a new one? Argh.

No comments: