Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Inventive Ads n LCD Screen

My sister pushed me to go to youtube website. At first she asked me to look at brokeback mountain parodies. they were funny for a time, but the real kicker for me were the funny ads.

i loved the why men shave ad as well as one ad from sweden about the most read newspaper. to tell about it would not do it justice. one has to see to believe.

Actually the most inventive ads come from toyota as well as beer manufacturers, for some reason.

I loved the Rav4 ad about the couple who set traps for each other to see who gets to ride the car.

some beer ads are just plain funny..

my all time fav though is not amongst the ads on offer. It was an alka seltzer ad. There were two guys on a lifeboat and the ship just sank. They had no food and supplies.

the next scene we see one gy on the lifeboat smiling and drinking a glass of water.

fade out.. and the message reads, Alka Seltzer, for all kinds of indegestion.

classic.

I have not done much today, mostly emails and meeting. I am reading te magazine though, looking up tips to improve my photography and I had a small session on learn more on the process of the plant.

i plan to go back early today to do some washing as well as some reading.

sounds boring.. I know. Oji-sama and Budak SPM will be coming for the weekend. K Lina Neechan is stil in Trg.. good for her.

Any way, I still recommend Zoid genesis. curently at eps 19. I believe there are 50+ eps. It is really interesting and good clean fun.

On the projector issue. That is why lumens comes in. The higher the ANSI lumens, the brighter the image. plus, at higher lumens we can watch movies even if the lights are on.

the site projectorreviews is one of the sites i often visit.

the more i read about the tech te more i want it.. hehehe.. nafsu. but I know it is currently out of my price range.

the sim2 c3x is amazing...

the other option is to put lcd screens in my car. so we can watch movies as we ride.

regards

7:24 AM

No comments: